- A universal, water-based transfer
- Washable at 60°
- Soft and flexible
- Ideal for printing on cotton and polyester
- Apply at 140-150°C, hot peel
- Printed on a transparent polyester foil
- Pantone colors
A vector file (preferably Illustrator), dimensions, (pantone) colors, quantity
Whitebacking is an extra layer of white that is used as a protective color behind the main colors of the logo for heat transfers.
- When: if a logo in a light color is placed on a dark-colored textile
- Why: this protective layer ensures that the colors of the logo remain clear and fresh.
- Info: If white is already one of the colors in the logo, we automatically apply whitebacking. If there is no white in the logo, the whitebacking layer is counted as an extra color.