Digiflex + subliblocker
- A universal, water-based transfer
- Antibleeding, ideal for sublimated fabrics or other fabrics with a high risk of color migration
- The best solution for logos in multiple colors or full color logos
- Washable at 60°C
- Soft and flexible
- Apply at 140-150°C, hot peel
- Printed on a transparent polyester foil
- Full color
- Pdf file of good quality
- An indication of pantone colors if applicable
- The color of the fabric on which the logos will be used
Subliblocker is a (black) antimigration layer that is applied behind the logo and protects the logo for bleeding of the color pigments of the textile.
- When: if a logo in a light color is placed on a textile with a high risk of color migration, this is especially the case with sublimated polyester and softshell.
- Why: this protective layer "blocks" the color pigments of the textile and ensures that these don't penetrate from the bottom into the logo.
- Info: There must always be a layer of whitebacking between the logo and the black layer of subliblocker to keep the colors clear and fresh. If there is no white in the logo, the whitebacking layer is counted as an extra color. and the subliblocker is also counted as an extra color.