All your textile transfers prints under one roof
Ara NV Belgium has been specialized in high quality textile transfer printing for a wide range of applications on different types of garments, such as sports- and promotional garments, and work-wear, and sublimation bulk printing.
Be it corporate identity wear, fashionable promotional clothes or durable prints on various sportswear, customized textile with high quality transfer prints always make a great first impression.
With over 45 years of experience in textile transfer printing, at Ara we commit ourselves to a personal service and advice, flexibility, fast deliveries and an excellent quality.
We work with the most sophisticated machinery, with maximal attention for people and environment throughout every step of the production chain.
Ara Nv is a pioneer in screen printing with water-based inks (since 1986) and has an Oekotex class 1 certification.
Both our water-based and silicone based transfer prints are according to Nike RSL standards (as reported by Intertek).
We deliver our transfers prints worldwide and communicate with you in six languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian and Spanish.
We offer you a wide range of textile transfer prints, and are happy to advise you which transfer print to use on your type of textile. You can also use our product finder to find the most suitable transfer print for your specific use.
Our second core business is sublimation bulk printing by screen for customers worldwide, amongst them the biggest sports and cycling brands.
- Years of experience in textile transfer prints
- Personal service and advice
- Flexibility and fast deliveries
- Sophisticated machinery
- Attention for the environment
- We communicate with you in 6 languages
Delivering an excellent quality at competitive prices? This is only possible with a thorough automation and the best equipment.
Ara has a state-of-the-art machine park for both the sublimation department and heat transfers.
Our latest showpieces: a fully automatic screen printing machine for the transfers, and a digital offset press for the combination digital / screen-printed transfers: the first in Belgium.
Screen printing with a minimal impact on the environment? It is possible, we do it every day.
- Ara is a pioneer in working with water-based inks (since 1986);
- We only work with non-toxic water-based inks;
- A large part of our energy is supplied by solar panels;
- We also recently invested in energy-efficient gas dryers;
- We were the first in Belgium to invest in a computer-2-screen installation (in 2007), which has since reduced our waste flows by 25 tons per year.
- We are Oekotex certified and our transfers comply with the RSL standard of Nike (Restricted Substance list), reported by Intertek
At Ara we keep working to the extent possible. There is someone at the office to reply on emails and telephone calls during the normal office hours. All incoming orders are being processed and printed. The delivery times can be longer as usual because we will group the productions together as much as possible.