Why using textile heat transfers for garment printing?
Textile heat transfers are on the rise for customization of a wide range of textile and garments, for small and large runs. These are the most important advantages of using heat transfer prints:
- It takes only a small investment in a heat transfer press to do all your print jobs in house, what gives you a great flexibility, and saves efforts and costs in logistics;
- One and the same heat transfer label can be applied on many different types of garment;
- Positioning pf the heat transfer labels on the textile is easy, also on more difficult spots such as collar and sleeves;
- Less failures and loss of garments when printing
- The print is very sharp, with bright colors, and durable
- Also possible for small to very small quantities (our minimum order quantity starts at 25 pieces);
- Easy and flexible when a small stock is kept for repeat orders
- Due to multiple glue options even the most difficult fabrics -for instance coated- can be printed with heat transfer prints.
Our different qualities of heat transfer labels:
When using heat transfer labels to print textile, it's important to chose the most suitable quality for your use. Each fabric is different, that's why we offer a wide range of heat transfer prints with each different properties to match your needs.
Here you can find our different qualities of textile heat transfer labels for the different product categories:
You can also find the right type of heat transfer for your textile printing job using our product finder.
Are you convinced of the advantages of printing textile using heat transfers? Discover here what you need to start printing:
For all heat transfers, the prices are based on the size in cm² and the quantity.
The number of colors also determines the cost price, except for all Digiflex qualities.
If in doubt, you can always ask us for a customized price offer.
A vector file (preferably illustrator) in real size in which the desired pantone colors are mentioned ensures a smooth processing of your order.
Do not you find what you are looking for or do you have questions? Maybe you can find the answer our page with frequently asked questions or contact us without obligation, we are always willing to share our years of expertise with you to develop a special transfer that meets your specific demand.