Digiflex Antibleeding - your full color textile print
- A universal, water-based transfer
- Antibleeding, ideal for sublimated fabrics or other fabrics with a high risk of color migration
- The best solution for logos in multiple colors or full color textile prints
- Washable at 60°C
- Soft and flexible
- Apply at 140-150°C, hot peel
- Printed on a transparent polyester foil
- Full color
Digiflex Antibleeding is made with a double layer of subliblocker (anti-bleeding layer), and therefore it's the most suitable transfer print quality to print sportswear made of sublimated polyester with a nice full color textile print. The subliblocker protects the logo from possible color migration of the color pigments of the textile. Thanks to the antibleeding layer, which is printed behind the logo, the color pigments of the textile can not penetrate inside the logo.
Our digital transfers are made with a digital offset printer, unique in Belgium and without a doubt the best quality you can find on the market for the combination of digital printing and screen printing. This quality is perfecto to make nice full color textile prints for clublogos, sponsor logos and other full color prints for teamwear.
To proceed with your order in Digiflex, we need the following information:
- Pdf file of good quality
- An indication of pantone colors if applicable
- The color of the fabric on which the logos will be used
Subliblocker is a (black) antimigration layer that is applied behind the logo and protects the logo for bleeding of the color pigments of the textile.
- When: if a logo in a light color is placed on a textile with a high risk of color migration, this is especially the case with sublimated polyester and softshell.
- Why: this protective layer "blocks" the color pigments of the textile and ensures that these don't penetrate from the bottom into the logo.
- Info: There must always be a layer of whitebacking between the logo and the black layer of subliblocker to keep the colors clear and fresh. If there is no white in the logo, the whitebacking layer is counted as an extra color. and the subliblocker is also counted as an extra color.