Nylonflex - for printing umbrellas and rain jackets
- A universal, water-based transfer
- Washable at 60°C
- Soft and flexible
- Ideal for printing on nylon, flexothane and coated fabrics
- Ideal for printing textiles such as umbrellas and rain jackets
- Apply at 140-150°C during 15 seconds, hot peel
- Printed on a transparent polyester foil
- Pantone colors
Nylon or polyamide fabrics, and also flexothane and fabrics which have been treated with a special (water-resistant) coating, ask for a specific kind of transfer. When applying a heat transfer on this kind of materials, the glue line can not penetrate inside the fabric, that's why these types of fabric need a transfer made with a specific type of glue to ensure a good attachment. That's why our Nylonflex quality is the most suitable quality to print nylon and coated fabrics, such as umbrellas and rain jackets.
We recommend to test the Nylonflex quality first on 1 piece of textile tu ensure that there is a good adhesion. The Ara Nylonflex gives a good result on coated fabrics, but there can always be a specific type of coating that forms the exception. We can provide you with samples to make this test.
We need a vector file (preferably Illustrator), the dimensions of the logo, (pantone) colors, and desired quantity
Whitebacking is an extra layer of white that is used as a protective color behind the main colors of the logo for heat transfers.
- When: if a logo in a light color is placed on a dark-colored textile
- Why: this protective layer ensures that the colors of the logo remain clear and fresh.
- Info: If white is already one of the colors in the logo, we automatically apply whitebacking. If there is no white in the logo, the whitebacking layer is counted as an extra color.