Smartflex - transfer with NFC technology
- Let your print communicate thanks to an NFC tag
- Scannable logo that links to online information of your choice
- Full-colour water-based transfer
- Washable at 40°C, do not tumble dry
- Application 135°C 10-15 seconds, hot peel
- Printed on transparent polyester
- Digitally printed colours on our HP Indigo machine
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless communication from a short distance (max. a few cm).
At Ara, we succeeded in incorporating such an NFC tag into the printing.
In its simplest form, a link to a URL can easily and quickly be loaded with information.
Using an NFC-enabled mobile phone, the buyer/user of the textile can easily scan the print to access the link.
NFC is now on most Android phones and iPhone 7 and above.
Find out how it works in this video.