No matter how beautiful and high quality your textile may be, this does not mean a thing if the print does not last.
At Ara we are very aware of the responsibility we have with your textile. That’s why we test, test and test to safeguard the quality of our transfers and to bring them to the next level.
Two washing machines and one dryer are constantly running, and we don’t stop at 15 or 20 washes!
These tests have shown that our Digiflex transfers are still perfect after more than 100 washes and machine drying (using a washing cycle at 40°C, 1 hour and drying on a cold program).
We share with you our best practices for washing:
- Wash by preference on a short program. Not only the number of washes determines the life span of your textile, but also the duration of the washing. 20 washes of 3h = 60 washes of 1h
- Only wash at 60°C for heavily soiled laundry, and only when the textile allows to be washed at this temperature. When you wash at a lower temperature, the print and the textile will last much longer.
- Never leave wet laundry too long in the washing machine, nor leave moist clothing too long in a sport bag. Dry immediately using a cold program (no express program at high temperature). For wet laundry that was left too long in the washing machine, it is recommended to dry to the air.
- Wear and tear caused by friction with other garments is the biggest enemy of the print. Therefore it’s best not to wash in a too stuffed washing machine, and recommended to turn the garments inside out. For elastic garments it’s better to wash them separately.
- Textile printed with Ara textile transfers, can be dried in the dryer, but only on a cold (and slower) program: more air, less heat.
Do you have more questions? We are at your service with professional advice regarding your textile prints.